A megalodon tooth stuck in a whale vertebrae.
this is the most badass fossil in existence
Sunday Mar 9 @ 10:53pm with 73,963 notes
i feel bad for teachers because i distinctly remember my mom bursting into tears once when she was grading papers and she was just mumbling “theyre so goddamn stupid” over and over
every time i read this i laugh a little harder
Sunday Mar 9 @ 10:52pm with 128,535 notes
being genderless literally can be dated back to mesopotamia and there are still people who act like its an internet fad thats just incredible to me
Sunday Mar 9 @ 10:52pm with 15,500 notes
It’s my first time seeing a gif can be so freaking scary. This is how the flight was disappeared.. Turned red, and… lost.
Sunday Mar 9 @ 10:51pm with 1,754 notes
movies that don’t have music playing in the background a majority of the time feel so awkward and uncomfortable
maybe this is why life is awkward and uncomfortable a majority of the time
there’s no background music
Everything makes sense now.
aND THAT’S WHY WE FEEL BETTER WITH HEADPHONES ON ALL OF THE TIME
Sunday Mar 9 @ 10:51pm with 87,156 notes
When I woke up this morning, I had the strangest feeling that something was not right. I grabbed my phone and checked Twitter to see tweets saying that the Malaysia Airlines aircraft MH370 bound from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing had mysteriously disappeared when it lost contact at 2.40AM.
At first I thought, no, that can’t be. I remember I was an avid fan of Lost and kept on thinking that these kind of events only happen on TV shows, not in real life. Then as the hours passed by with no trace of the aircraft, reality just sort of sunk in and I’ve been having this unsettling feeling ever since.
What a tragedy. After a while I lost all optimism that there would be any survivors. I cannot even begin to imagine what the families of the passengers and crew are feeling right now. I can only offer my prayers that the plane will be found as soon as possible so that they can have closure.
Sunday Mar 9 @ 10:50pm with 1,106 notes
Thermochromic table by Jay Watson
imagine banging someone on that table
imagine being home alone and seeing imprints on that table
Imagine having a friend sit at that table for a long while, but when they get up there’s no imprints at all.
What if you got up after trying to console a crying friend, and found that you had no imprints… and they were crying because they missed you?
I went from wanting this to wanting to never see this again
Sunday Mar 9 @ 10:49pm with 273,680 notes
- Drink plenty of water.
- Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar.
- Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
- Live with the 3 E’s - Energy, Enthusiasm and Empathy
- Play more games.
- Read more books than you did in 2011.
- Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
- Sleep for 7 hours.
- Take a 10-30 minutes walk daily. And while you walk, smile.
- Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
- Don’t have negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
- Don’t over do. Keep your limits.
- Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
- Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip.
- Dream more while you are awake.
- Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
- Forget issues of the past. Don’t remind your partner with his/her mistakes of the past. That will ruin your present happiness.
- Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don’t hate others.
- Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil the present.
- No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
- Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
- Smile and laugh more.
- You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
- Call your family often.
- Each day give something good to others.
- Forgive everyone for everything.
- Spend time with people over the age of 70 & under the age of 6.
- Try to make at least three people smile each day.
- What other people think of you is none of your business.
- Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
- Do the right thing!
- Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful.
- However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
- No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
- The best is yet to come.
- Your Inner most is always happy. So, be happy.
Sunday Mar 9 @ 10:48pm with 381,149 notes
Will Smith recognized the cameraman!
Sunday Mar 9 @ 10:47pm with 282,062 notes
waiting at the park to meet someone off grindr
Sunday Mar 9 @ 10:46pm with 13,073 notes